“Adherence to religion must be a personal choice. No religion should demand that those who leave it be killed; this makes it a totalitarian ideology rather than a religion. A religion must never mandate the subjugation of those who do not belong to it”.
“A religion must be in accord with basic human rights“.
Subscribe to Blog
Friend ?Joern Pallensen
- Mega “UpWing”, Paradise Engineering projects: Ready for an Extropian, post-Darwinian ride ?..
- Turkey’s top religious body allows toilet paper..
- “Let’s Kick Islam and Christianity out of Africa” — interview with activist Jd Otit..
- Stealthy Freedom “transhuman” foxy Iranian ladies..
- Charlie Hebdo attack: Nothing to do with Islam ? – Was Muhammed a muslim or an Islamist..
- CHARLIE HEBDO & JYLLANDS POSTEN cartoons: A 100 lashes if you don’t die of laughter !
- Dumbass Genius and World’s 2nd-Smartest Man, – Rick Rosner, – wants to live for as long as possible..
Recent CommentsFascinating, enlightening !
A punch in the face of the politically "correct", Western “progressivism", antiquated feminists of the 1970s, Islam-apologetics,- not to mention all you male-chauvinist pricks out there..
DON'T read it if yo...A delightful (de)tour de force of life's "absurdities".. - Bon Fun !
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.